New Cannondalerider

2000ex

#1 Post by 2000ex »

I have been quiet here on the board for the last several months with moving to a new house, and my wife has been pregnant with our first child. Looking forward to getting back into riding a lot more here come the spring.

If all goes well we will be welcoming in a new Cannondalerider here in the next day or so. I need to start building and hoarding some items for a pink cannondale so in a few years she will be ready for her first dale. Pretty exciting/nerve racking time but all I have been hearing is it is the best thing to happen in your life. If that is the case bring her on! Wish me luck

Kuma

#2 Post by Kuma »

Congrats, it will be a great 16 years wacko.gif That's about the time that they stop learning because now they know everything laugh.gif

spoolie25

#3 Post by spoolie25 »

QUOTE (Kuma @ Jan 17 2012, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats, it will be a great 16 years wacko.gif That's about the time that they stop learning because now they know everything laugh.gif

congrads

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

Congrats Wes! My wife and I are expecting a little girl too.

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

Congrats, Wes! Hope all goes well!

My .02 is that the first year is the hardest one. You put alot in, and don't get alot back, imo. But after that, when the little one comes running saying "Daddy!"- Yep, on top of the world!

For most, it will change their perspective on life, for sure. Kids are awesome!

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

Congrats Wesley & Jess. You both will make fantastic fathers. Lots of Cannondale babies in the last year or so.