Anyone catch the silly chinese

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hi-Per-CANNONDALE-...#ht_2396wt_1111

They must just grab every item ever made and copy it without even researching to see if there is even a market. They will never sell a single one .

haulinit

#2 Post by haulinit »

I noticed them also and had a giggle.

rayspeed

#3 Post by rayspeed »

I saw that but did not look at where it was coming from... Guess they do not know that factory one was nearly bullet proof unless you wrecked hard or had something rub on it and part outs were so rampant that they were and still are cheap! Ours seem well engineered as the stock one cools the monster motors and if you are overheating you likely have another problem! Not to mention they did not look like eight year old slave labor welded it up!

beanie$440$peed

#4 Post by beanie$440$peed »

Thats horrible..what do ares cost a hundred only...they want 169? Is that a joke

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Too funny... It doesn't surprise me one bit though.

Dachshund

#6 Post by Dachshund »

BUT did you see this:

"Our special designed radiators are 40%-45% more efficient than stock ones ,especially much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones ."

They are much more better and you don't even need to run any coolant in them, they are so efficient.

Seriously, I saw it but didn't look to deep. Just wondered why an aftermarket radiator was even being made.

promod

#7 Post by promod »

Does anyone know who made C'Dales oem radiators & where they were located? you can almost make out a name on the side of them...looks like Long? unsure.gif