Hello Stranger....

wayneschofield

#1 Post by wayneschofield »

It's been a good while since I've been on here, and there's been a lot changed for me since then.....

My Eldest son, Ben, emigrated to New-Zealand.

I've moved in with my girlfriend after the last of my kids decided he was old enough to live independantly.

I won the Eurosaloons championship overall in my little car.

I'm on with moving out of my workshop which means I ought to do something with the mountain of Cannondale stuff I've got upstairs...

So, does anyone over here (UK) need any parts or fancy a challenge? I've got a complete quad (Cannibal) with a seized motor (I assume crank) and I have all the bits needed to fix it (no matter what it needs). I also have three or four frames (some new), motor parts (lots of them new), new moto arms, used moto dampers (Ohlins), bodywork, swing arms, axles, hubs, brakes, new ECUs, new looms, several D&M kits... you name it.

I do also OWN quite a few cranks, one of which is a brand-new knife-rod Falicon, but they've been with Tim for some years now so whether they'll become available some time I don't know.... I do have two cranks here, one of which has been updated and balanced etc, so one motor at least can be built with what I have here.

So if anyone wants any parts, or if someone fancies having a look at what I have and making me an offer for the lot, just let me know...

themadhatter

#2 Post by themadhatter »

As I'm the last of theohicans here in the uk, ill take it all off you!
I've pm'd you mate.

Jay

rayspeed

#3 Post by rayspeed »

Good to hear from probably one of the most mechanically intelligent former real contributers to the endeavor here! Sorry to have seen you move on but thank you for your contributions while you were here!
Good to see that your collection may stay intact and benifit another good member over there!

themadhatter

#4 Post by themadhatter »

Pm your number Wayne ill come down to you this weekend if possible?

Cheers

Jay