What is every one doing to their cdales???

Bvcracingcdale

#1 Post by Bvcracingcdale »

So what is everyone currently doing?? Any other projects going on?? Hybrids??

Mine is almost back together, motor parts @ wistech biggrin.gif

cdsracer

#2 Post by cdsracer »

We have been riding the snot out of ours and enjoying every minute. Have yet to be enticed by anything newer on the market.

3YLSYKR

#3 Post by 3YLSYKR »

I will be soon putting the tuning software on my laptop and trying to learn how to tune my cannibal 440. It runs good but seems to cut out a little bit on higher rpm even with all the better fuel and intake and exhaust upgrades. It smokes out the exhaust a little still, I think either from having full synthetic in the engine or mix of that and seals that didn't seat well when previous owner rebuilt it. I'm hoping for another oil change or two to flush out the synthetic and use conventional to not blow by. I have added some c2 oil stuff to help and it has a little but not fully. If I can't get it to stop, I will be looking for someone close to me that can do a motor rebuild and do a bigger bore kit or something to make it worth while at the same time. I'm trying to find out what company if there is one still in Utah that works on Cannondales. I hope to get it tuned and take it to the sand dunes for the first time with my new paddles and see how it compares to other bikes. I might have to find someone close to me than can tune it as well to help me learn until I'm comfortable doing so on my own.

Kuma

#4 Post by Kuma »

haulinit

#5 Post by haulinit »

Got the new stroker motor in mine and have ice raced it and ran a small indoor flat track. Working on putting a second one together between everybody elses projects they want done.

Bvcracingcdale

#6 Post by Bvcracingcdale »

Thanks for the replies!! Looks like everyone is keeping busy.

What series are you racing?

Bvcracingcdale

#7 Post by Bvcracingcdale »

QUOTE (Kuma @ Feb 28 2013, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very sweet!!!

haulinit

#8 Post by haulinit »

I dont really run a series in the winter...but the place we run is called the thunderdome in Marshalltown IA. In the summer I was running in a series called the Iowa short course series, it is like turned down MX meets TT. High speed sections with a rhythm section and whoops and some table tops. They also run side by sides.

Big-Bob

#9 Post by Big-Bob »

Mine sits in the garage where Black Widow dropped it off built 4 or 5 years ago. She looks pretty as ever.

beanie$440$peed

#10 Post by beanie$440$peed »

I just got in 1400 dollars worth of parts from dave for my e440 I bought...pics coming soon