Just for you guy's up north who could enjoy something like this!

67z400

#11 Post by 67z400 »

Wow, awesome! I wish you the best of luck with this project. I know it will turn out great!

cowtrailer

#12 Post by cowtrailer »

Hi promod!
I am really glad to hear someone is working on the history of this endeavor. As a 450E owner and senior level Engineering management kinda guy, I've followed the story since the very beginning (96-97?), and I've alway thought Cannondale's exploits from the beginning would make a fascinating Harvard Business School case study: how really aggressive, challenging technical and business-management, far-reaching "bet-the-company" company projects get started, how they develop, and how things can go both right and wrong in the long run. Design decisions, development schedules, trade-offs, internal communications, politics, relationships, vendors, funding issues, the personalities involved, how and why things got to where they got, really really cool stuff! I'm sure your locating all the internal company documents is proving to be real gold mine! The very best of luck to you in your project!
Put me down for a book, I can't wait!
Cowtrailer

promod

#13 Post by promod »

Well got my 35mm slide scanner in to convert them to digital JPG images and it works great! biggrin.gif , So i thought i would share a few more pics with you guy's of some early concept bike's!, Got so many more slides to go that this is going to take some time....but its going to be worth it as finding all kind of neat stuff on them that you could not even begin to believe! cool.gif, but now the problem is the pictures are to big to attach to the post, so im having to resize them to attach as i go along....or should have read the scanner manual in more detail first! huh.gif , like i said this is going to be a lot of work but worth it in the end! wink.gif

This pic is from the original drawing of the first motorcycle concept presented to C'Dale ...circa 1996!

promod

#14 Post by promod »

And Another! ohmy.gif

promod

#15 Post by promod »

And Another!

promod

#16 Post by promod »

And Another!

promod

#17 Post by promod »

And one more for today! Cant show you everything....gotta keep you wondering what's going to be next! tongue.gif

exotic rider

#18 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Oct 3 2013, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And one more for today! Cant show you everything....gotta keep you wondering what's going to be next! tongue.gif

That just made my day!, awesome pics!

promod

#19 Post by promod »

QUOTE (exotic rider @ Oct 3 2013, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That just made my day!, awesome pics!

Glad some of you are enjoying this....But You havent seen anything yet! rolleyes.gif

exotic rider

#20 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Oct 3 2013, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad some of you are enjoying this....But You havent seen anything yet! rolleyes.gif

I'm waiting.......