Happy Thanksgiving to all my C'Dale/ATK Family!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Yes, its a day early, but tomorrow will be a run, run day for me, So just wanted to say to all my good friends and C'Dale/ATK family on this forum to have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving and wish the same to all of your families! As the good lord has blessed us all in so many ways that we all have a lot to be thankfull for even though we dont realize it sometimes when things dont go right or bad things happen in our lives!, As i have personally had to deal with that myself on loosing my Dad several years ago on Thanksgiving day and my grandmother and sister-in-law on Christmas day and lost so many other dear friends in the past few years that for years now it has took the meaning of these special holidays away from me!, but again the good Lord has helped me with those issues and everyday now i can still feel the dear people i lost with me that he has blessed me in recieving with in the things and most important family, friends and you guys that i still have to be thankfull for!...so the holidays are back on for me with there special meanings behind them!

God bless all of you and your families! Ciao!, Mike

speedfreek

#2 Post by speedfreek »

Ditto to you and all the other cdalers

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Haz-Matt

#4 Post by Haz-Matt »

Happy Thanksgiving!!!