Wistech the Artist

bigfoot17

#1 Post by bigfoot17 »

I was viewing one of the topics and a photo that Wistech uploaded caught my eye. I went back to it several times and finally declared it art. So ,I had it printed and it is now framed and on a shelf in my office. I am thinking of doing one black and white,but my wife likes the rust colors.

Hope you don't mind Wistech.

[attachment=12949:wistech_art.JPG]

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

Haha thats awesome!

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

I dont know how but this is the first time I saw this post. I remember that pic like it was yesterday. I was going through an old hard drive a while back and just got lost in the history for hours. First racers I sponsored, crashes, blown engines, r&d ,powdercoating,projects and riding trips. Dont forget the forum battles. Many thousands of pics with a story for each of them. It would be fun to do a whole history thread about it but that would be a lot of work for the few left who would understand the early years after the bankruptcy.
Thanks Bigfoot.

cheetah5431

#4 Post by cheetah5431 »

It would be a great story for sure. It really doesn't feel like it was all that long ago, but I'm still actively competing in nationals and sometimes take my dale as a pit bike. I'm shocked at just how many people currently involved in our sport has no clue these things even existed. Funny thing is if they could have held on a couple more years I'm confident they would all be on one today. With all the updated and innovative stuff they had in the oven combined with that "boom" of the sport ATV market starting in 05, they would have been sitting at the right time with far and away the best machine on the market. Also, we all know they weren't afraid to throw money at race teams. They would have had a dominate stable of pros making that machine look even better bringing the amateurs to it and who knows where it could have went from there.

ScramblerXLE

#5 Post by ScramblerXLE »

I joined the forum after a lot of that stuff was settled, so I'd still like to read through that history some day...

Kevin, we're just going to have to go all in with a Cannondale GNCC team some day and show everyone what they are missing! biggrin.gif

cheetah5431

#6 Post by cheetah5431 »

QUOTE (ScramblerXLE @ Jan 28 2015, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I joined the forum after a lot of that stuff was settled, so I'd still like to read through that history some day...

Kevin, we're just going to have to go all in with a Cannondale GNCC team some day and show everyone what they are missing! biggrin.gif

I'm in! We could bring sexy back! Lol. Any of the dale guys wanna help out? We could definitely get attention that's for sure. Is anyone else on the forums still running the full circuit?