What the....???

joedirt

#1 Post by joedirt »

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

Something ain't right. I bet that makes you wish you still had the 440X I bought.

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

That is an X440s with all of my custom upgrade kits.
- Relocated Fuelpump with Highflow bypass fuel rail, each injector independent(not flow-thru) and more radiator clearance, efi non-fray sleeved fuel lines, left petcock full 1/4 flow, highflow pump inlet, return marine fitting 5/16, Coolant Recovery at the former fuelpump location, auto-bleeder impeller cover, modded radiator for bleed inlet, Magnetic HighFlow HighTemp HighStrength Sump-to-Frame Oil Strainer easy-check easy-clean, kickstand, alum skidplate, rear chain adjusters fix, MX400 black sidepanels... probably more... awesome deal. If I do a search for customer, I could probably find other stuff, and any motor items. It probably has the Alum Valvecover vintage or later-version since I always have customers verify wazzup with that.

Compared to the 2003 X440, it has a better exhaust and more comfy seat... It has the early strong case and a decent mechanical clutch. It has 2 air filters to mess with, with one under the seat, but the airflow is great. He also may have upgraded the wiring harness while comforming to the relocated fuelpump. I still own several, and they are awesome. Absolute silent fuelpump with strong flow that will splash up thru a removed fuelcap.
Instant starts cold, hot, and no upper-rpm lean burning. Fuel pressure normally 48ish from enhanced flow, and draws less power while doing so.

joedirt

#4 Post by joedirt »

When I posted it the high bid was over $20,000. Take a look at the canceled bids.

bigfoot17

#5 Post by bigfoot17 »

That's more like it.

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

Holy hornytoads!.. some oops of an extra zero?.. lol
Anyway interesting to see what it goes for.

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

hmmmn I see that deal fell through.. and it's up on ebay again...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-CANNON...=US_motorcycles

Yellowrocket440

#8 Post by Yellowrocket440 »

so that would be a steal of a deal to buy it for $2000 Boomer with all the upgrades!