Wishing a very blessed Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all my C'Dale Family!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Making this post kinda early as i know a lot of you will be traveling and spending time with your Families as we do on these special Holidays!

But looking forward to another great year with you guys (and gals) as you are and what makes this one of the best family based group i belong to!, and all of you are a big part of my life with all of us still living and sharing the dream for the passion of our C'Dale machines!, And many great friendships have came out of this group and formed from it over all these years..which is all of you!, And i thank you for letting me be a part of it all!, im not going to say we all dont agree on everything all the time or share the same answers and opinions, but thats just real life family drama stuff isnt it?...and in turn thats what really makes us a true Family!

But wishing each and every one of you and your families to have the most blessed Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years with all the best in what this already blessed life here on Earth that the good Lord gave us all and he can also bless us and bring all of us so much more!

Best wishes and Bless all of you from the bottom of my heart!

Ciao! Mike Ward in KY/USA

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

Mike;
I couldn't have said it better.

It has been a pleasure to meet some and communicate with others about something we are all passionate about.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2015, LETS RIDE!!

Blasterboy11

#3 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Merry christmas everyone!

speedfreek

#4 Post by speedfreek »

Merry Christmas to all and blessings for a happy New Year. Long live Cannondales!

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe and enjoy the season!

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

Happy Holidays everyone!

dunnbandit1

#7 Post by dunnbandit1 »

Merry Christmas