BIGFOOT sighted at "Garden of the Gods" in ILL yesterday!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Well i guess by now everyone knows i am a UFO/Alien believer and buff! wacko.gif , But my buddies and i were street riding yesterday in Southern IL around the Garden of the Gods area in Shawnee National forest (where actual real documented Bigfoot sightings have been made for many, many years!) and we all seen a Giant Bigfoot plain as day!

So since your from IL i guess this was put up for in your honor Mr. Foot!...You are now a historic landmark!, The only thing that was missing from it was the SwissRolls!....but next ride up there i will be prepared to make sure it has a few of those in its hands and wearing a C'Dale hat for a pic! laugh.gif

But i knew he wasn't there before and done some research and found this:

https://southernmostillinois.wordpress.com/...-gods-illinois/

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

That is awesome. But he has too much hair on top.

POWER MAD MAN

#3 Post by POWER MAD MAN »

I just saw him Too!! SCARY!!!

promod

#4 Post by promod »

Went street riding again last Sunday and it started off a beautiful day and then turned to rain, rain and more rain the futher i went up into Ill and Unexpectedly ended up back at Garden of the Gods again but was UN-prepared and didn't bring with me what i was going to put on the statue to dedicate it to Mr. Foot, but did get a pic of him this time....but next time i WILL BE prepared for a little something special! ohmy.gif

bigfoot17

#5 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (promod @ Jun 16 2015, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went street riding again last Sunday and it started off a beautiful day and then turned to rain, rain and more rain the futher i went up into Ill and Unexpectedly ended up back at Garden of the Gods again but was UN-prepared and didn't bring with me what i was going to put on the statue to dedicate it to Mr. Foot, but did get a pic of him this time....but next time i WILL BE prepared for a little something special! ohmy.gif

You should put a Cannondale jersey on him.

promod

#6 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Jun 16 2015, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should put a Cannondale jersey on him.

Oh, Your going to love what im going to do in your honor next prepared trip up there!, of course im not going to deface or destroy it in anyway and where its located and really isolated im really surprised they don't have a fence around it to keep people who do things like that from doing things like that and I would start something nasty and fast if i ever see anybody doing it to it....as it is really neat and now a landmark, and at over 2600 pounds and all concrete so if anyone tried to steal it they better have a crane! LOL!

But come on, you know i don't wear a jersey that big enough to even fit on its head...its huge! LOL!

But if anyone wants to send me down a jersey big enough to slip over it i will and take a pic and i will send it back to them, as i want to make you a new pic for the site (although i do like the one your using!)

Here is you a just a fun pic i made up fast for you....sorry not the best at photo shopping! rolleyes.gif

Ciao my friend!

bigfoot17

#7 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (promod @ Jun 16 2015, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, Your going to love what im going to do in your honor next prepared trip up there!, of course im not going to deface or destroy it in anyway and where its located and really isolated im really surprised they don't have a fence around it to keep people who do things like that from doing things like that and I would start something nasty and fast if i ever see anybody doing it to it....as it is really neat and now a landmark, and at over 2600 pounds and all concrete so if anyone tried to steal it they better have a crane! LOL!

But come on, you know i don't wear a jersey that big enough to even fit on its head...its huge! LOL!

But if anyone wants to send me down a jersey big enough to slip over it i will and take a pic and i will send it back to them, as i want to make you a new pic for the site (although i do like the one your using!)

Here is you a just a fun pic i made up fast for you....sorry not the best at photo shopping! rolleyes.gif

Ciao my friend!

That is the best!!
I know a guy that has 3 size 5X jerseys.

promod

#8 Post by promod »

My plan as mentioned previous is still going to happen! rolleyes.gif .....If and when the dang weather starts to cooperate! mellow.gif

bigfoot17

#9 Post by bigfoot17 »

I gotta see that.