Life is short so use it wisely and enjoy every minuite of it!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Just posting this as I feel all you guys are my great friends and like family to me and almost all I have left and have been for many years now, and I thank you for that!

But upon saying that as I had to vent my emotions and share this to my C'Dale family that life is very short, live it wisely and take nothing for granite and spend every minute you can with your families and friends, as my baby sister who was 50 passed away last night, but I know she is not suffering anymore and in a better place, I am not looking for any sympathy, just had to share her memory with someone as its been a long and hard night and day so far for me!

Thanx for letting me post this!

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Godspeed my friend!

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

So sorry to hear of your loss. That must be rough,.. my condolences. You take care bud.

POWER MAD MAN

#4 Post by POWER MAD MAN »

Sorry about the loss.

bigfoot17

#5 Post by bigfoot17 »

That is what family is for.
My condolences on your loss.
Best wishes and prayers for your family.

Rally2

#6 Post by Rally2 »

My condolences as well

promod

#7 Post by promod »

Thanks my Friends for all your prayers and condolences, Its been tough, I know we all have had a loss in our families at sometime, but just loosing someone like a sister or brother younger than you just don't seem fair, It has been really hard for my Mom to lose a child...which I hope and pray I never have to go through!

Bless all of you and your families and Thank you!