First rule of hoarding Cannondales

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Always have more than you will ever need. blink.gif It took a pile of cash and a new snap-on rachet/socket set to butter Brian Kinney up enough to get the first batch of cranks done before winter. He did the easy ones first and will start on getting enough rods rebuilt to do the next pile of cranks . The falicon super stroker and a timbo stroker also got redone in this batch so Im pretty jazzed about that.

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

Are you jazzed or "cranked" ?

Nice job. Can't wait to ride next year.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

I spent the last month cleaning and shelving the parts mayhem from this years buying spree so I have a little room to do chassis work in the garages. But the engine building room is a flipping disaster. Looking for volunteers to reorganize ohmy.gif
The wife wont even come down into the Cannondale pit anymore .

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

SO I have orders to get eliminate some of the stuff or go to therapy and we all know Im beyond therapy. SO another blow out sale will begin soon .

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Nov 21 2015, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you jazzed or "cranked" ?

Nice job. Can't wait to ride next year.

Me too I have had more seat time on the quads this year than in the last 5 years and it was nowhere near enough. Im hoping the winter trails will be good so I can run the quads instead of the sleds. I miss doing an 80mph wheelie over the rises of a potatoe field on a snowy winters night.

speedfreek

#6 Post by speedfreek »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Nov 21 2015, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO I have orders to get eliminate some of the stuff or go to therapy and we all know Im beyond therapy. SO another blow out sale will begin soon .

We all know how specialized our machines are. You might have trouble finding a Cannondale hourding therapist. laugh.gif Good luck with that, I'm counting on you for the old stars and stripes plastic for Christmas. My Speed asked me for it and I never say no to her. tongue.gif

vickie0523

#7 Post by vickie0523 »

i volunteer to help reorganize...as long as u turn your head once or twice and allow me to sneak a few items out that I want !! tongue.gif

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Oh geez John. Looks like you found a way to breed those fellas.