Yellow dirt bike plastic

joedirt

#1 Post by joedirt »

I've only ever seen it in the brochure. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-NOS-cannond...6O9&vxp=mtr

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (joedirt @ Dec 2 2015, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've only ever seen it in the brochure. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-NOS-cannond...6O9&vxp=mtr

What a gold mine. I wonder if the price includes the trailer.

promod

#3 Post by promod »

He has been selling most of the stuff off individual on eBay for quite some time but stopped a few month ago, As far as the bike plastics, seats, tanks and fenders its only for the '01 MX400 and '02 X440S bikes, As far as the Yellow plastics for them...only rear fenders! sad.gif

I have all his contact info and have dealt with him on a lot of stuff, most of what I had already..but great prices, But glad I already have the rest of the Yellow plastics that he didn't have that I got from the factory when they was still up and running!

ScramblerXLE

#4 Post by ScramblerXLE »

QUOTE (promod @ Dec 3 2015, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He has been selling most of the stuff off individual on eBay for quite some time but stopped a few month ago, As far as the bike plastics, seats, tanks and fenders its only for the '01 MX400 and '02 X440S bikes, As far as the Yellow plastics for them...only rear fenders! sad.gif

I have all his contact info and have dealt with him on a lot of stuff, most of what I had already..but great prices, But glad I already have the rest of the Yellow plastics that he didn't have that I got from the factory when they was still up and running!

Do you know if the harnesses that he has are for quads or bikes? I would love a new wiring harness for my quad...

promod

#5 Post by promod »

QUOTE (ScramblerXLE @ Dec 3 2015, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you know if the harnesses that he has are for quads or bikes? I would love a new wiring harness for my quad...

Don't really know what all he has for the quads as I am a bike guy only so that's all I asked him about and had got from him, Although when he was listing stuff on eBay I did see things like heel guards and various other quad pieces listed that sold...but really think more is early bike parts, Just contact him and ask...Don't think he was really knows a lot of details on what fits what as don't believe he was never really a C'Dale guy so you might need to be very descriptive to him...As believe he was just another one that was at the big auction!