Cmon guys is it really that bad?

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Cannondale-Ca...I-5&vxp=mtr
Somebody buy this or I will have to . Ive seen guys blow that much money on junk ebay engines. The D&M kit and sand tires alone are worth $500. I will be in so much trouble if I bring home another one. Its a 1500 mile drive for me.

POWER MAD MAN

#2 Post by POWER MAD MAN »

Way to far away for me to buy or I would have already bought it. Hmmm I wonder how much shipping cost? happy.gif

speedfreek

#3 Post by speedfreek »

Very tempting but might put me in the doghouse, ohmy.gif

cannonman

#4 Post by cannonman »

Its about an hour away from me, ive talked to him and probably could get it bought for 800, thinkin about pullin the trigger on it

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

I was working all week in Wichita and ended up picking this quad up on the way home to Iowa yesterday. I really shouldn't have, I have way too many Cannondale as it is... but for $600 with all the parts included I couldn't pass it up!

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Dec 13 2015, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was working all week in Wichita and ended up picking this quad up on the way home to Iowa yesterday. I really shouldn't have, I have way too many Cannondale as it is... but for $600 with all the parts included I couldn't pass it up!

Good for you DJ

cannonman

#7 Post by cannonman »

What a **** lol

yamadjs08

#8 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (cannonman @ Dec 13 2015, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a **** lol

He said in the 2 years it's been listed, not one person had actually came and looked at it. He must have been ready to let it go, I threw a number out there, figuring he would counter. But he just accepted it.

Haven't messed with it yet but I'm kind of stumped on the charging issue. He had changed the stator, regulator and wiring harness and it didn't make any difference. I'm going to check the actual stator output and go from there.

cannonman

#9 Post by cannonman »

Yeah, me and Mike talked about it and i figure its the stator or the rectifier, im thinkin rectifier isnt workin right

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

It could be something simple like a pin pulled out of the connector. The dale charging system is pretty simple as its independant of the main wiring harness. It could be it had the short snout flywheel shorting out the stator. Thanks for buying it by the way . I had already figured out the travel plans and was going to make the call.