Stolen Super Moto

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

One of our friends has had his ATK Supermoto stolen out of a secure shop. Please keep an eye open for it please. His name is Jeff, please post if you have seen it. I'll get some more details soon. He is in Kansas City.

PS: He also had a an old school 2007 KTM 525 stolen and a 1961 Honda CB100! PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT!

[attachment=13849:15219428...749009_n.jpg]

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Hey Ken maybe we can get a vin or engine number? Do you have the ones off your stolen machines. It would be something to check for when I get engines in for work.

promod

#3 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Nov 27 2016, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Ken maybe we can get a vin or engine number? Do you have the ones off your stolen machines. It would be something to check for when I get engines in for work.

Good thinking John!

The C'Dale's connections for parts, info etc...and being a rare breed itself and a tight small group of owners now, The THIEF really has no place to go!, Just like the rare and other weird Bike brands I am into where I have had several bikes in the past stolen have found there way back home to me from the THEIVES calling and looking for parts etc...And everyone they contacted tells them to contact me!

A example just happened last year which I made a open forum post on titled "A Homecoming" on a little Harley 90cc bike that was stolen over 40 years ago found its way back home!...Of course not in the condition it left in...but was happy anyway just to get it back, as its sitting in my shop now and it did find its way back home!

But there are a few bikes out there that got stolen from me years ago that haven't found there way home YET!!!...But still got hope, faith and still waiting that I may see them again oneday!

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

Just to update this a bit, I'm in a Supermoto group on facebook and the owner of the stolen bikes found the KTM on craigslist already, part of the ATK is visible in the pictures as well. Police won't do anything about it so they are trying to get the guy to respond and meet up with the thieves possibly. Unfortunately nobody has gotten a response back yet via email...

Pretty crazy, I hope he gets his bikes back, I'd be furious.

That is the one good thing about Cannondales is how small the community is and how rare they are, it'd be hard for a thief to try and sell one or part it out without getting caught.

Kuma

#5 Post by Kuma »

Can't get the cops to respond after doing all the leg work for them? that is crazy, I'll bet if the owner met up with them, kicked their *** and took his bike back they'd respond, by tossing the guy in the right in jail.
something is definitely wrong with this picture.