Amusing and funny motorcycle FS ad on Craigslist!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

Gotta read every word of this ad!.....Its the most funny for sale ad I ever read!....Just had to share!....Enjoy! ohmy.gif

https://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/6269215457.html

vickie0523

#2 Post by vickie0523 »

Wow hahahaha......that was a great ad !....very creative . Trying to decide if it's a bad thing that id like to meet this guy . Would prob be a cool time drinking beers in a parking lot ...atleast the beers would be cold ! I don't ride bikes but now I'm curious ..... laugh.gif

bigfoot17

#3 Post by bigfoot17 »

Ernest Hemingway of bikers.

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (vickie0523 @ Sep 21 2017, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow hahahaha......that was a great ad !....very creative . Trying to decide if it's a bad thing that id like to meet this guy . Would prob be a cool time drinking beers in a parking lot ...atleast the beers would be cold ! I don't ride bikes but now I'm curious ..... laugh.gif

Yeah, Does sound like a fun and cool guy to know and drink a few with!...I am sure He would be full of amazing and crazy stories as I am sure He is crazy like myself!...Did you check out the pics of him riding it through some deep marsh type creek or swamp?...this FS ad still cracks me up!...Very creative ad, might have to try something like that someday if I ever decide to sell any of my toys...but cant see me selling anything in the near future though!

vickie0523

#5 Post by vickie0523 »

yeah I saw the pics of his adventures. hahaha.what a character !