Checking In

NRath

#1 Post by NRath »

Hey fellas!! I've been off the forums for a good while, for no particular reason. Wish I could say it's because I've been tearing up the trails, but NOPE! Actually not true... I hit the dirt on the mountain bike once a month or so to keep the heart beating. Not burning much fuel, though. I'm still a 'Daler, with more than I know what to do with. I've been Jonesin' to get that thing out again. Hopefully I can drop in a little more regularly.

Starquestjoe

#2 Post by Starquestjoe »

Whats going on ! Not to much traffic here these days. Im on almost every day tho. Im in the process of rebuilding a 02 cannibal into a xc quad. And i may even race it once or twice. Im alway looking for parts if you have any your looking to get rid of.

NRath

#3 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Starquestjoe @ Apr 14 2019, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whats going on ! Not to much traffic here these days. Im on almost every day tho. Im in the process of rebuilding a 02 cannibal into a xc quad. And i may even race it once or twice. Im alway looking for parts if you have any your looking to get rid of.

They can make a very formidable XC machine- that's how mine is built. I raced a couple seasons in the VA XC Series a long time ago. I do have a moderate collection, but I'm not quite ready to be moving it out yet! I'll have to do some forum reviewing to catch up.

jtracker

#4 Post by jtracker »

QUOTE (NRath @ Apr 15 2019, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They can make a very formidable XC machine- that's how mine is built. I raced a couple seasons in the VA XC Series a long time ago. I do have a moderate collection, but I'm not quite ready to be moving it out yet! I'll have to do some forum reviewing to catch up.

Missed you at the group rides nrath!

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jtracker @ Apr 15 2019, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Missed you at the group rides nrath!

There is no doubt I've missed them!!! Honestly hurt my heart the last 2 years to not make the trip. If it comes together this year, I'd like to be there. I see they've got a new 99 dB limit at Majestic now. Our HMF's are loud, but mine has a fresh pack in it. Def have to check it before making the trip!

Sorry about not replying to a couple of PM's, either pm notifications are off or I just didn't see the e-mail about them. I don't keep up with e-mails very well either once the spam started piling up!

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

Oh, and I picked up a nicely built Moto a while back! She needs a pile of love, but it's whole and the motor holds oil! Probably won't be turning any wrenches on it anytime soon, though.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

WHOA!!! blink.gif

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Apr 15 2019, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHOA!!! blink.gif

Whoa is right!! Place is going full retro now the Jess in 'da house!! lol.

bigfoot17

#9 Post by bigfoot17 »

Sure wish you guys could make it to the ride this year. Last time I saw you Nrath was when I broke my ribs.

Starquestjoe

#10 Post by Starquestjoe »

What are the dates fot the group ride this year?