FOund something that beats the **** out of 1 Dale.

danyeo

FOund something that beats the **** out of 1 Dale.

#1 Post by danyeo »

2 Dales!:usa

danyeo

#2 Post by danyeo »

Ron's ride.

danyeo

#3 Post by danyeo »

HMM, i wonder why we couldn't figure out why these nerfs would not fit, the guy we bought them off of said they were barley used.wink.gif

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

I heard these were the new modified ac pro pegs. Nice pics Dan. Did you get a chance to look for the problem?

danyeo

#5 Post by danyeo »

Jaybr posted the technical bulletin update so i have it printed out. The description of the problem on the bulletin that the crankcase ventilation routing addresses is exactly what my quad is doing so hopefully the update will take care of it.

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

That's what I figured I just couldn't remember the details of it. If you get the parts and need a hand maybe we can work up at englishtown again.

CowsBitePeople

#7 Post by CowsBitePeople »

why u buy those nerfs like that?lol thats crazy
:wow

justfine

Daneyo?

#8 Post by justfine »

Does Ron ride mx? His quad sits hella low in the back? He have a Elka or conversion on it?

danyeo

#9 Post by danyeo »

I think it's an Elka. I don't think he rides MX a lot, but more of the XC Hare's. Maybe he will chime in. Yeah it's low in the back but i took it for a few laps on the MX track at Raceway park and it handled the jumps great and seemed to soak up everything, although i don't have a lot of MX time under my belt.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah it is the elka shock in the rear. I don't do too much mx I mostly run Harescarmbles in dist 6. The hand guards should have given me away. I destroyed the nerfs at the last race at rausch. It kind of fell apart after a couple of laps. :head: :head:

I spanked those nerfs now I need a new set. :whip:

I love how it sits so low though awesome traction and it really handles the rough stuff great.

I'm surprised no one noticed the custom bumber. The AC/Derno bend.