Great Site with good information

Frank White

Great Site with good information

#1 Post by Frank White »

Website forums are great for getting information.

These guys have a great site with very valuable marketing information.

Nice to be with you all.

Frank White
ATK Motorcycles

Dale512

#2 Post by Dale512 »

Welcome too the site Frank, and thanks alot. Are you planning making more parts or are you just gonna sell what you have and thats it?

Frank White

#3 Post by Frank White »

We plan to keep all of you going, and then have some new products in the future. We also have the ability to have new parts made and plan to.

We are not liquidators, we are a Motorcycle Manufacturer who sees an opportunity to take the product to another level in the future.

Thanks

Frank White

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

Welcome aboard Frank. I enjoyed talking with you, hope things work out so I can come out this week. I think you will find a bunch of good guys on this site, that are willing to do anything to help out in any way. We love our cannondales and are VER GLAD that you have picked up the ball on this.
Everyone give Frank a warm welcome on this sight, hope to see him visit here more often.
:usa

wyndzer

#5 Post by wyndzer »

Thanks for taking the time to visit with us Frank. We'll be hounding you for years to come:clap:

Ryanstones

Welcome! Mr White,

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

We're all grateful you've adopted us!
Hopefully you'll be glad too, 'cause the Cannondalers are all Loaded! biggrin.gif
Really, any help we can be to ATK...
As the euro guy says:
"in a moments notice"
:usa

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Welcome Frank, great to have you here.

Thanks for picking up the ball and keeping us running :clap:, can't wait to see what the future holds.

k-dog

#8 Post by k-dog »

I expressed my appreciation to you on your ATK site, but now that you are here let me, again, say, thank you very much.

MXMIKE

#9 Post by MXMIKE »

In my best Elvis voice, Thank ya........ thank ya very much:usa

OCR

#10 Post by OCR »

That is great news to hear Frank, I was wondering if you were going to continue to make parts for the Cannondales or were just selling the remaining parts... and you have answered my questions. Thank you for stepping up to the plate!