''dinli Buys Cannondale Motorsports''

cdalepilot

''dinli Buys Cannondale Motorsports''

#1 Post by cdalepilot »

ok guys @gals take this for what its worth , but iwas at my dealers today telling them they need to get in touch with frank white (atk) on parts and they informed me that the dinli rep. was there last friday and told them quote''you didn't here this from me but we bought cdale motor div. and will announce it in about two weeks!!! i don't know if this should be good news or bad news? :usa :cry: (taiwan ?)

Ryanstones

My dealer's dinli rep said the same

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

more than 2 weeks ago.
Bring it on I say.

Ryanstones

Just heard it again

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

dinli is going to produce a machine based on the 'dale, and eventually add reverse?
that's what i heard.

jcv440

#4 Post by jcv440 »

Right now, everything is still up in the air. Dinli is talking out their arse right now, just like Rad2Go was last year. It's my understanding that our good friends, the winged horse people, want ATK to get everything, and keep on the American tradition. But, that might just be spectualtion. Time will tell. ATK will have a quad out within a year I'm predicting. I think it will be sittin in my garage either way!

racerx

#5 Post by racerx »

MY DINLI REP JUST CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT DINLI BOUGHT ALL OF THE MOLDS AND FIXTURES FROM CANNONDALE AND THE RIGHTS TO BUILD THE QUADS AND BIKES. HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY DID NOT BUY THE RIGHT TO THE NAME. HE TOLD ME THAT THE FIXTURES AND MOLDS AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY BOUGHT ARE ON THERE WAY TO TIAWAN. HE SAID THAT THEY ARE BUILDING A NEW FACILITY TO PRODUCE THE BIKES AND QUADS IN. I WONDER WHAT ATK'S PLANS ARE. WHEN I CALLD THERE LAST WEEK THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE PLANNING ON BUILDING THEM ALSO. IF I HEAR ANYTHING ELSE I WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW.

jcv440

#6 Post by jcv440 »

That's impossible. Nothing but ATK semi's left the factory. You sure they don't mean the little 1/18 scale die-casts?! tongue.gif

Seriously, only ATK has taken anything out of the factory to the best of my knowledge.

racerx

#7 Post by racerx »

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. THE DINLI REP CALLED ME WITH THIS INFO NO BS.

racerx

#8 Post by racerx »

I NOTICED NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS. WHAT DOES EVERYBODY THINK ABOUT DINLI BUYING THE RIGHTS TO BUILD CANNONDALE ATV'S AND MOTORCYCLES?

cannibalq8

#9 Post by cannibalq8 »

check the www.atkusa.com forums and see what Frank said about that

racerx

#10 Post by racerx »

WHAT IS IT UNDER I COULNT FIND ANYTHING.