New honda....video thing

CowsBitePeople

New honda....video thing

#1 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

This is floating around all over the forums. Kind of upsetting actually. I was expecting more, I can tell you that much. You have to be kidding me. The only advantages I see will be more dealers and maybe more reliable at times.

CowsBitePeople

#3 Post by CowsBitePeople »

http://reflectweb.reflectsystems.com/templ...&Customer=honda

a link that works
lol

Edit:oops i thought that link didnt work oops:Edit

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

biggrin.gif I didn't actually check it. I'd already watched the video. Once to see it and a second to just look at in dismay. Still not happy w/the reseults. It'll most likely be about $6500 which will sell more than the YFZ by far and still need about $4k to be race ready like the YFZ.

TurboJay

#5 Post by TurboJay »

I am sitting here with a couple of die hard Honda boys and we are all pi$$ed off right now. Honda is sucking :w:

justfine

wellllllllll............

#6 Post by justfine »

Originally posted by Psychosis
biggrin.gif  I didn't actually check it. I'd already watched the video. Once to see it and a second to just look at in dismay. Still not happy w/the reseults. It'll most likely be about $6500 which will sell more than the YFZ by far and still need about $4k to be race ready like the YFZ.

I respect what you have to say, and usually I agree with what you have to say Psychosis, but the YFZ is far from race ready. I bet the the new Honda will be better when it is out. That is just a guess though. I will be keeping the Moto though. I think we would all agree that comparing either to the Moto as far as "being race ready" is a joke.

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

I think he was saying that the new Honda will need another 4k put into it to be race ready, just like the Yammi needs 4k to be race ready. Agreeing with you that neither are race ready from the dealership. I can't watch the stinking movie because I have a sound driver problem and the video won't play if I don't have sound, even if I mute it! lol ... oh well, I bet I'm not missing much - just another red blip to be passed while riding wink.gif

Psychosis

#8 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by thomez
I think he was saying that the new Honda will need another 4k put into it to be race ready, just like the Yammi needs 4k to be race ready. Agreeing with you that neither are race ready from the dealership. I can't watch the stinking movie because I have a sound driver problem and the video won't play if I don't have sound, even if I mute it! lol ... oh well, I bet I'm not missing much - just another red blip to be passed while riding wink.gif

Thanks Thomez. Right on. I should've worded it differently but you put it correctly in. :cool: Nice shocks on that thing I must add. biggrin.gif Now lets see how many people are on their way or already put a down payment on one. :deal:

Ryanstones

Agreed

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

Honda missed by a mile. The CANNON's are still way ahead. :dance:

TurboJay

#10 Post by TurboJay »

I like how they keep refering to the 250R in the Video. It makes me want to go out and buy a new 250R but they don't build those anymore!!!!!

I think I will stick with the Dales for sure:usa