Reward!! L@@k!

haydug

Reward!! L@@k!

#1 Post by haydug »

Now that I have your attention. I must say I am completely dissapointed in the new Honda. SO, my reward offer.
1 free cannondaleriders.com graphics kit to the first picture and story of a cannondale smoking the new Honda. I know they are not out yet, but get ready. I think after seeing the pictures, we all know how lucky we are to own a Cannondale.

:deal:

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Do we get a bonus if we have several witnesses write in on the whoppin and also video to boot. I have a friend who is supposedly heading to the dealer today to place a deposit on one. I already explained how bad I was going to beat on him.:hammer: :hammer: :head: :usa

also any pics of the graphics kit yet???

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

You should give one to me. biggrin.gif Soon mine will be ready to go and a friend of mine has a deposit on the first one to come to the dealer across town so he'll have it soon. He's a very good rider but I'll take a shot at doing this. :cool:

oldsandman

#4 Post by oldsandman »

I'll race my south bay compIV against my trx450r as soon as I get it.

MXMIKE

#5 Post by MXMIKE »

I beat a hybread CRF 450 last week at 3 palms in the A class does that count???? lol

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

MXMIKE, I tried putting the 400ex hubs on the lonestar axle, works like a charm. I also put the stockers in the box for you, just send them back when you are done with them. Good luck!!

MXMIKE

#7 Post by MXMIKE »

Thanks Haydug!!!!!!!!!!!! You deffantly pulled me out of the trick bag.biggrin.gif So I can just find any set of 400EX hubs for that axel and it will work? Any recomendations?

Thanks again

moto440man

#8 Post by moto440man »

MXMIKE,
That hybrid at Three Palms was a yzf450, not a crf450. He isn't riding that bike as fast as he can yet. He is still a little intimidated by it and it wears him out. Hope to see you at Splendora this weekend.

Don Dupuis

MXMIKE

#9 Post by MXMIKE »

Thanks to Haydug and Jeff@TQS I will be there.:clap:

I am going to try your class this time. I been thinking about Splendora since I seen it 2 weeks ago. I cant wait. I should be there Saturday for practice.

Did you get your motor?

moto440man

#10 Post by moto440man »

NOT YET!!! :mad: I hope to have it by Saturday so I can practice also. It has been so long since I have ridden my MOTO.:cry: