$100 Bet, settle this for us

jcv440

$100 Bet, settle this for us

#1 Post by jcv440 »

Scott and I have a bet going. Was the 2003 Black Cannibal listed as a "LE" model? Or was it only the USA Edition?

Settle this sombitch!:w:

Freakystone

Re: $100 Bet, settle this for us

#2 Post by Freakystone »

Originally posted by jcv440
Scott and I have a bet going.   Was the 2003 Black Cannibal listed as a "LE" model?   Or was it only the USA Edition?

Settle this sombitch!:w:

The black was also an LE. I would bet money on it too...

DangerRanger

#3 Post by DangerRanger »

It was in fact listed as an LE.

Ben

jcv440

#4 Post by jcv440 »

Thanks guys, I knew I was right!!!:head:

OCMANJOE

#5 Post by OCMANJOE »

LE

justfine

LE

#6 Post by justfine »

LE

CdaleRacer0128

#7 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

mine just said Cannibal, and the one right next to it which was a stars n stripes said cannibal LE ...i thought the black was just regular cannibal with black plastics, not made specially, and the LE's had holeshot tires the whole time, and ohlin's rear shocks, while the cannibals in silver/blue and black/silver had fox rear shocks n trailwolve tires...
overally..really resulting in the Stars and stripes beiung the only true limited edition with special attributes...

i think scott's right on this one!wink.gif

MotoX_Racer07

Not an LE

#8 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

Only the Cannibal Stars & stripes was an LE. Look at the Crates they were shipped in. The Black, and the silver & blue one did not specify the LE. The Stars & stripes crates on the listing of model listed LE the others did not. Also on the C-dale web page when it was up, it only specified the Stars & stripes the LE.

jcv440

#9 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
mine just said Cannibal, and the one right next to it which was a stars n stripes said cannibal LE ...i thought the black was just regular cannibal with black plastics, not made specially, and the LE's had holeshot tires the whole time, and ohlin's rear shocks, while the cannibals in silver/blue and black/silver had fox rear shocks n trailwolve tires...
overally..really resulting in the Stars and stripes beiung the only true limited edition with special attributes...

i think scott's right on this one!wink.gif

Ahhhh, your just a kid! :w: i'm right! tongue.gif BTW, your coolant is on it's way down to ya.

NRath

#10 Post by NRath »

Freaky and 4Punks... Did your titles say "LE" on them? I'm thinking they did. I saw JayBar's (hehehe) title for his black one and I don't think it said "LE".

These guys should confirm this as my memory is a little questionable these days! But that should settle it!