Stolen Very nice 2002 Banshee 9/18/03 in Az.

Freakystone

#1 Post by Freakystone »

I know you said you didnt have quad insurance but there is a legal loop-hole that people out here use for stolen quads. They claim it on there homeowners policy by saying it was used for lawn maintenance like pulling around a small trailer or mower deck or plow.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Now that is one he11 of a lawn mower! :head: biggrin.gif

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

Hey man, I feel your pain. I to had some quads stolen, but they were nice enough to burn my garage down when they left. I have found and recovered one of my bikes, and he has been arrested for "receiving stolen property" and he fingered the guy, but NO queastioning has ever taken place. The last time the detective talked with him he even told them about the thieves knocking the alarm off the wall, said it was flashing "police 1" and they left and watched the place for 1 hour or so and since no law came, they came back.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER!! :cry: :cry:

saleen_1

#4 Post by saleen_1 »

i feel you man,they stole my 330r from a local shop.i had given up on it,went out and bought my cannondale.recovered by hwy patrol.the guy couldnt stay off the street and got busted.hang in there.

danyeo

#5 Post by danyeo »

SO sorry to hear about your loss. This guy can be caught. Maybe bait him with a fake add or contact people who have quads up for sale and give them a description of the jerk so you can meet him with a baseball bat. Hopefully we read a post about you getting it back soon.

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Great that you got him! :clap:

Let us know if you find that Banshee, we'll be wishing you luck.