what is the best exhaust

trx250r2nv

what is the best exhaust

#1 Post by trx250r2nv »

I am looking for some extra performance out of my cannible and don't what it to be abnoxiousloud. I have been looking at HMF, BigGun, and Trinity stage 4, of these which is the best bang for the buck? Which will produce the most power? which is the quietest? etc. also do I need to go with a full system or is a slip on good enough. I have the round stock exhaust. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

All of them are really loud, but you can get a "quite core" for the HMF. HMF claims the quite core doesn't take away much power, but I haven't tried it yet.

The HMF slip-on will fit your headpipe, not sure about the others.

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

I don't think there is a quiet version, from what I've read! As jay said the quietest thing is the HMF with the power core insert deal ... I've read that it takes away a few ponies though. Best performing is said to be the Trinity, but it might also be the loudest.

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

im postive that my tc make smore power then any other exhaust out there. its been tried and almost proven, it makes the most motocross needed power in where you want it. But, its very loud. You can get a Super Trapp Spark Arrester for it, but i dont need one for the closed course racing i do. Also, you can get this pipe and use your stock header.

cannibalq8

#5 Post by cannibalq8 »

my vote to HMF Full system without that quitcore.... I LIKE IT