Cannondaleriders.com Project Bike

haydug

Cannondaleriders.com Project Bike

#1 Post by haydug »

Here is some pictures, bike is starting to come together. Just thought you all might like to see some pictures. This bike will be mostly used for shows, but I'll probably have to ride it at least once. biggrin.gif

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

another

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

1 more of the rear end. The swingarm is polished, then clear powdercoated.

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

that quad is saweeet!:wow

is that a tcs rebuild on the stock ohlins? i was thinking about getting that done, you have any info on it? whered you send it? tcs themselves? how much did it cost? could you pm me with some info they look nice:)

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Powdercoated frame? Also did you send the motor anywhere or is it stock?

It's lookin good:wow :wow

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

Why don't you stay up and finish it tonight, then bring it with you for the H/M ride tomorrow and we can break it in right

Let's see if all that pretty powdercoating helps you get up the hills any faster:w:

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Hey,

You can get the TCS conversion done at the Quadshop. Jeff will do you right. My rear shock is on the way there right now. Shoot him a PM for more info. biggrin.gif

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

Yes, it is TCS rebuild. You ship it directly to them, or shoot me a pm and I can take care of it for you. Also, Jeff can do them as well, he uses Elks parts. I have not been a fan of Elka until now, Jeff sent me a set and I like them extremely well.

This beast is getting pro-pegs, bumber, and skids from X-factor. I'll post pics as soon as they are in and put on the bike.

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

I can't wait to see the updates...

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

Also, Thanks to West Virginia Powdercoating for doing an awesome job on the powder. If you need anything done, call Mike at 304-766-9655 and tell him Doug sent you. He does awesome work.
Here is the engine case. Now all I need is the crank and 450 kit!!