Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

Jaybr

Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

#1 Post by Jaybr »

I need to start planning the spring ride and want to lock down some dates as early as possible so folks can get them on the calendar

I'm also thinking I will extend it to Thurs-Sun. this time so people driving a long ways can get a couple extra days in.

What works best for everyone?

Easter is 4/11
Mothers day 5/9

I'm thinking 4/1, 4/17, 4/24, or 5/1

Patriot GNCC is 6/12 right down the road, if everyone wanted we could possibly do it that weekend, but it will probably be HOT, and anyone that could only make it for the weekend would not have much play time. I am more than willing to open the place up that weekend anyway for any of the racers that want to get together and play.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

My preferences would be ....

5/1 - I'm in a study period at school before finals, I never study just waste time anway - riding sounds great then.

5/22 is my first weekend home after school is over.

6/12 and the Patriot GNCC would rock :head: - I live in New Orleans I'm used to the heat that isn't a big deal to me. Heck it's like 85 still here now. :cool:

Anyone else my savior and can only make it later as well? :deal:

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Pick a date I coming...I'll even bring beer...Yeungling and others.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Knight440

#4 Post by Knight440 »

Hey guys sorry haven't been around much but what about the 4punks "5punks" get away in 04?

Hey Joe whats the :deal:

anyways I have seen you guys have done a ride or two I sure would like to make the trip smile.gif

O and where are the pic's:hammer:

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Pics from the last one at http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=2698

Joe's down this weekend working on the track

Knight440

#6 Post by Knight440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Pics from the last one at http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=2698

Joe's down this weekend working on the track

Joe's there your all set :drink:

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Is the snow all gone in April?If it is April would be fine.Although a mass attack of Cannondales at the patriot would be cool too.

bouncerdude

#8 Post by bouncerdude »

if you ride on a saturday i could probably make the long but worth it journey down from maine to ride with you guys. it would be a cool little road trip.

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Is the snow all gone in April?If it is April would be fine.

:rotf (had to break out a new smilie for this one):rotf

It usually only snows here a couple times a year, and it rarely stays on the ground more than a few days. We may get one good snow a year of 8" to 10". Average daytime temp for April is 73.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

tongue.gif Now Now.I've never been there in winter.Those temps will seem real nice to me come April.