Ryanstones!

thomez

Ryanstones!

#1 Post by thomez »

Ryan! :hammer: I was gonna buy that Nac's shirt with one of my famed less-than-30-seconds-left bids but I didn't want to bid against you, you knucklehead! Just wait til we ride together now I'm gonna have to kick your :w: !

Hahahaha! biggrin.gif

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

yep your in trouble.thats all he has been talkin about is that shirt

Speed03

#3 Post by Speed03 »

ya i see ryanstones and derno, bidding there butt off, but would feel bad if i esnipe with 2 seconds left...

Dan

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Ryan only wanted one because he saw mine:w:

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

**** people always wind up snagging stuff at the last second from me. Ticks me off.

Ryanstones

~humble appreciation~

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

LMAO. Thanks guys, you're very kind.
I couldn't believe this item didn't have more action. My max was $21 LOL. I've got two larges already, needed one that fit! The vendor has more, not sure how many, but i promise i'm out on the next one...over $20;)

Derno, are you a milkman?

And yes, i am Jay's mini-me.
I'm even thinking of buying a Wintel machine:wow

just kidding Macs rule.

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Ryan,

Any chance you want to sell one of those larges that doesn't fit - or maybe ... take it on trade for a cotton Cdale jersey? I can fit into a large! biggrin.gif

PS: I'm one of those guys that snags stuff at last second - the only way to keep people from doing it is be very accurate with your max bid and then if someone does it and beats you, no biggie cause you didn't want to pay that much anyways. I usually sneak my bids in with about 30 seconds left. :wow

Ryanstones

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

As soon as you send me a pic of your hands all raw from riding your blaze i'll sell it to ya! I was gonna keep one in the bag for posterity, but hey, for a brother...tongue.gif

Man theres some great parts on ebay now. Like 2 quads being parted out. I will not stock up. not stock up.:confused:

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

Hmm... I hope my hands do ok I did just buy 3 pairs of gloves for like $60! Hopefully at least one pair keeps the hands purty. Thats how the ladies like em wink.gif I promise to get pics of my ride while home, then we can work out a deal :deal: - hehe biggrin.gif

I know it is hard to keep from buying some things. I don't have much that I need as far as stock parts but a few things might be added to the collection. I need some to get powdercoated so mine can be purrty like Haydugs :head:

CdaleRacer0128

#10 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

hey thomez, i was looking at ur plans and im sure ive read every single one of your postings, what are you going to do when you get home? you got all this awesome stuff for your quad..are you gonna go home one night put it all on and look over the quad and make sure u got everything right? then go ahead and ride the piss outta her in the morning? or gonna ride it how it is, n see that its already awesome! then put more awesome things on there!?:confused:

whatever you do have fun man you'll love it!