Haydug

bretz56

Haydug

#1 Post by bretz56 »

Better watch out for this, LOL. You going to NEMX this Saturday? All day indoor practice starting at 10:00, located at Andover, Oh, if you need info, email me @scbretz@sssnet.com, Laz will be there also, anyway, what do you think?

Hope it works

bretz56

#2 Post by bretz56 »

Still waitnig for the front end, should be all hooked up soon though

bretz56

#3 Post by bretz56 »

here is a link to the pics of the place, it is still being built, but coming along well, they have quad practice on thursdays, sat and sun but alternate weekend with bikes so it is bikes one weekend quads next, this weekend is quads

http://www.pitracer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16787

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

:wow

What kind of front end are you using??
Looks NICE!!
I'll be up at Laz's this Saturday, stop down and check out the dale :hammer:

Bring your bike, would love to check it out.
I won't be able to ride this week, still can't walk (or talk right) due to the last little mishap I had in Columbus.

bretz56

#5 Post by bretz56 »

I am going to using the ARS-FX front end, got the arms and rear shock in just waiting on front shocks. They are sweet looking. Are you sure about going up to Laz's this Sat? We are going to that indoor for practice, and leaving at like 7 in the morning, at least I am, but I know he is going. Better give him a call.

bretz56

#6 Post by bretz56 »

Nevermind, I just talked to him and he forgot you were coming, so he is not going to practice, anyways, I might see ya there if I dont go