The Tee Shirts are coming

Jaybr

The Tee Shirts are coming

#1 Post by Jaybr »

I finally met with the shirt guy earlier this week. We had to tweak the images a little to get them suitable for the screening process. I just got back this proof for the back of the shirt, what do you guys think?

Should have a proof of the front in the next couple days and shirts in a couple weeks.

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

looks great!@ ill definately be orderin a few of them, whats gonna be on the front? just the site's logo? it'd be way cool if you had a shot like the exriders one though with a few different variations, but maybe next time

:clap:

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Fronts gonna have the logo with a black & white quad under it. I'm open to other variations down the road, but gotta get the first batch done. The problem is getting the art work done, I pretty much had to do it myself to save $, the guy at the shop did do some cleanup on the pics for free.

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

cool, still sounds like its gonna be a sweet shirt, oh yea u should see these black headlight knock outs on old fx400 plastic, AWESOME!

KYmxracer52

#5 Post by KYmxracer52 »

It would be cool to have two T-shirt designs. One for GNCC guys and one for us GNC MX guys.biggrin.gif I'd definately buy one of those.

pdavis

#6 Post by pdavis »

HEY, my quad isnt red:p
they look good Jay, keep us up to speed on the progress, price and all the vitals, count me in for a couple

trx250r2nv

#7 Post by trx250r2nv »

I am definatly game for 1 or 2. They look good. Please try to offer the shirt in a few colors.:clap:

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by trx250r2nv
I am definatly game for 1 or 2. They look good. Please try to offer the shirt in a few colors.:clap:

The first order is for white only, but I can always add some colors on the next order.

What colors would you guys want? I think the graphic will look best on light colors, but who knows.

Light gray, tan, yellow, light green?

pdavis

#9 Post by pdavis »

I am thinking light pink or fuscia tongue.gif

seriously, living in florida, light colors are the way to go, light grey and so on, dark colors are very hot in the summer

jcv440

#10 Post by jcv440 »

I think it'd look real good on light gray. Make sure you get some in truck size! I want atleast 2 XXL's, if they run small(like white shirts tend to do), then XXXL.