Dale pics w/250r plastic

JST

Dale pics w/250r plastic

#1 Post by JST »

I see there is a great deal of interest on this site as well as others of Cannondales w/250r plastic conversion.Please post pics of any Cannondales w/250r plastic as well as the Dale Fullbore.What are the benefite of using the R plastic conversion insted of the Fullbore?

CowsBitePeople

#2 Post by CowsBitePeople »

where can i get fullbore for my dale? I have a pic of 250r plastic on a dale ill post later, by putting r plastic on the front isnt soo wide u wont bang up your knees or something

Brad77

#3 Post by Brad77 »

Maier doesn't cost as much as Fullbore. The R conversion also has a lower seat height. And just like CowsBitePeople stated, the knee area is not as wide as the stock dale.

I'll throw this up for Doug

[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=51587[/img]

Bags

#4 Post by Bags »

Laker Customs makes some real good plastic and in my opinion the best. Just not as well known as the others yet. The conversion is awesome. It allows you to ride lower and being the shorter fellow that I am, I can now get more weight lower and farther out on the bike on turns. The tank is smaller, but I did about 25 laps on a track last Friday and never ran out (not even close). I think it is way plenty for MX. Cross country guys might need a smaller tank in the back along with the main tank on some of those real long tracks, I dunno, not my cup of tea. The 250r plastics are also plentiful and cheap so when they break, they are easy to get. I would suggest it to anyone the does MX. It will definitly speed you up and get you some track positions.

jfarrar

#5 Post by jfarrar »

let me add here that i can get my plastics off in less than 30 seconds(1 pin and 2 screws)and you can also service the rear shock just by removing the rear plastic too.plug is alot easier to get to and best of all you can rail the corners lol.maz has a few kits left i think.