ways to make money

sportquad racer

ways to make money

#1 Post by sportquad racer »

Ok guys. I'm being serious here.How can i make money? I know that i wont be getting a 4 wheeler from my paretns at this time so i need to buy it myself. Dont reply with stupid stuf like go prostitute or donate sperm. Im only 13. I can't get a job and i cant mow lawns cause we havea really old mower that doesnt work well. I need to find a way to make the money. Please guys i need yall's help. I have an idea how to but i know i would get flamed or get my topic closed for asking the question so i wont for now and if yall really wanna know ill spill it. But give me some ideas to make some money so i can afford a quad. Oh and i cant have my parents help me out cause we are really tight on money barely making ends meat so that is out of the question too. SO give me some ideas please

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Get a newspaper route, parents would know..
Go to garage sales and pick up items cheap and sell them on ebay, you need a credit card for ebay..
Go anywhere they are building and ask to do cleanup work
Sell worms
Help people move box's who sell their homes in your area
Wax spmebodys car. Lots of lazy people won't do that. Learn how to do it first.. I'd pay a kid 5 bucks to wax my car..

Hey I tired....

Lets hear your idea, nobody is gonna flame you..

sportquad racer

#3 Post by sportquad racer »

my idea is just if like everyone sent me one dollar i would have enough for a quad and thanks for you oppinions and here comes the flaming

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Unless you are born into money it must be earned. Remember you live in the greatest country on Earth. Some kids in other countries don't eat in a day. Feel lucky you even have the opportunity to go earn some money even if it's only a tiny bit at a time. You can do it, but you have to try first..

Bill31251

#5 Post by Bill31251 »

Save up for 100 bucks and go buy a lawn mower and work you butt off for a while and save up thats how I got started and it was a great thing I start cutting neighors yards at 13 and I cut their friends and so on and then I had my best friend helping me and by the time I was a senior in High school at 18 I was making about $1000 a week cash and BLEW every penny on a new 4-wheeler, car, truck, girls, several trips to florida, my advise is to start small do a good job and you will get business and SAVE YOUR money.

acarli3

#6 Post by acarli3 »

Wow! How many girls did a $1000 bucks a week get ya?

Bill31251

#7 Post by Bill31251 »

I had A LOT of fun that summer, way to much then I started college and found Frat parties and it was all over. Now I have a g/f for over a year and sit back and think WOW was that fun and I miss it a lot. I can say that was the best summer of my life so far. I am just hoping that this one is more fun I plan on racing more.

sportquad racer

#8 Post by sportquad racer »

cmon guys lets stay on topic i really need the help

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

I would have to say you have got a good start with some of the suggestions.

I personally wouldn't give a dollar simply because there are too many people doing the same thing. Kind of turns the one dollar thing into a hundred if I say yesy to everyone asking.

I worked at a boat trailer facility cleaning up around the yard when I was 13. I also worked for a Landscaper. You won't make as much money as doing it yourself, but you will get started. Remember the important thing is to save the money and not waste it on silly things Like BEER.:drink: :cheers: :bow: :dance:

pdavis

#10 Post by pdavis »

being only 13, the only thing you could do is stuff other people dont wanna do, or cant do, mow lawns, wash cars, offer to walk dogs for some older people, paint houses, that would require some help from the parents though,