Advertising?

Gibson400ex

Advertising?

#1 Post by Gibson400ex »

Haydug- doe sit cost money to advertise on here?if it dosnt is it iight if i try to advertise some things?if it cost's money......how much is it?

Gibson400ex

#2 Post by Gibson400ex »

can someone please post?

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

No, it doesn't cost anything to advertise.

If your successful selling your items, you can always make a voluntary donation on the homepage.

Or buy a tee shirt

Gibson400ex

#4 Post by Gibson400ex »

alright

would you guys make a sticky in here for me?If you could?

and does it cost money to get your own forum like ask "atk"?

we do powdercoating,gusetting,and build custom fourwheelers.

and we will be dealing lsr,leager,herrmann and many others parts very very soon!

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Here is the deal with the advertising, I don't mind someone offering some stuff, like powdercoating/polishing, etc. But, however I am working with a couple of shops for site sponsorship right now, and to be fair with them as not let just anyone advertise a-arms and such. I think everyone will agree that I am fair on the advertisements, but please respect the sponsors and do not step on their toes, or the posts will be deleted. Thanks alot, and welcome aboard.

Gibson400ex

#6 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by haydug
Here is the deal with the advertising, I don't mind someone offering some stuff, like powdercoating/polishing, etc. But, however I am working with a couple of shops for site sponsorship right now, and to be fair with them as not let just anyone advertise a-arms and such. I think everyone will agree that I am fair on the advertisements, but please respect the sponsors and do not step on their toes, or the posts will be deleted. Thanks alot, and welcome aboard.

so do we pay to be a site sponsor?do we buy a t-shirt?

I wanted to knwo becasue my rbother wanted to sell stuff because that is what we are going to be doing.and powderocating,and gusetting,and building cusotm quads.

so jsut let me know what we have to do to become a site sponsor.

Gibson400ex

#7 Post by Gibson400ex »

also how do you become a site sponsor? If we are a site sponsor will we be able to advertise a-arms and axles and plastic and that stuff? Right now we can advertise powdercoating,and gusetting?

but if we become a site sponsor we can advertise selling parts and building quads?

and we can advertise right now powdercoating and gusetting?