Who are the mods??

wyndzer

#1 Post by wyndzer »

Vote for me, so I can keep Kenny's posting to a minimum.

cdale127

#2 Post by cdale127 »

haha...thanks for the nomination....but truthfully....i get too busy at times and would have to decline. remember...the last 6 months ive been hurt so sittin has been my favorite pastime...lol after xmas i should be ready to rock and wont be on as much ....sad.gif

cdale127

#3 Post by cdale127 »

Originally posted by CBRSLIDER
Kenny, Hurt????  From pics, ride, and race reports didn't look hurt to me.  hehe.  

Ray

well lets see...july 2nd.....cracked vertebrea
august 13th i think......2 broken ribs

not a lot .....but when the back is done...its done...lol

i shouldnt have raced or even rode much in august or september...but i wanted to race the penton gncc and wouldnt miss hatfield for anything.biggrin.gif

RippinRider98

#4 Post by RippinRider98 »

Hye Ben, I dunno fi you are done with the moderator's but I'd really like to be one if there is a vote can I be in the poll please. I will also help you out with the tips on quad's reviews and etc. if you need help. Im on here and exrider's every night.

250rmike

#5 Post by 250rmike »

the only thing thats hurt on kenny is his wallet9or is it his purse lol) man first he has his"stock motored ex";) then the gncc r but no there not good enough for ol kenny so he has to make everyone gelis and get a cdale. lol just kiddin. kenny hows ur back doing?

250rmike

#6 Post by 250rmike »

whos that for rico?hopefully not me. everyone knows im just playin with kenny