sponsorship help

motoxak

sponsorship help

#1 Post by motoxak »

i have sent my resume to a couple companies including the quad shop, and havent had any replies or anything, i want sponsors so i can have some help paying for racing expenses. so is there any people that could possibly sponsor me? i got a resume and lots of pics of me racing. i saw how u guys helped out aroracer i thought that was very nice of you guys, and i noticed that i was in a position kinda like his but not quite. so if u guys could help i would apperciate it if not thats cool too.

-david

JeffQuadShop

#2 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I still haven't finished going through all the resume's.

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

Sure, send me a resume and I'll do something to help out.

Now, if I can only get Jeff to give me some stuff, I'll be in business. biggrin.gif
Hi Jeff!:ride:

JeffQuadShop

#4 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by haydug
Sure, send me a resume and I'll do something to help out.

Now, if I can only get Jeff to give me some stuff, I'll be in business.  :D
Hi Jeff!:ride:
:rotf

Swampdale

#5 Post by Swampdale »

We're looking for some support too! We've got a really nice race trailer with lots of room for advertisement. Our schedule includes all the GNCC national events, select Texas and Arkansas XC events and select Mid-south harescambles. In addition we are planning trips to little sahara and glamis. We will have several knowledgable people on board to promote your businesses and products.

motoxak

#6 Post by motoxak »

thanks guys, i aprreciate it, oh and jeff lol my cannondale speed is jim french's (alaskaspeed) old one, he's a good friend of mine

-david

THUNDERFOOT

#7 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

well **** im gonna have to get me one of theese big fancy sponsorships lol. i need to get something though my freind nathan delabar has got me talkd back into quads again and talkd me into racing kinda. i just started racing this winter s0o i got some time to go. but i am pretty good. wink.gif