Little Sahara sand dunes Oklahoma in March

jbomb

Little Sahara sand dunes Oklahoma in March

#1 Post by jbomb »

Me, Randy Abbot and the other Cannondale pictured under sand quad will be at the dunes in Oklahoma March 19, 20, 21. C-dalepilot I know you are close. Lets get some C-dales together and rip the sand up.:head: :usa biggrin.gif

cdalepilot

#2 Post by cdalepilot »

jbomb, i'll be there , there is another cdaler that lives here in derby , i'll see if he can't make it also . is this the same time that the snake hunt is also?

cdalepilot

#3 Post by cdalepilot »

just checked sahara site the snake hunt is the last weekend in april. ill probably be there for that crazy weekend also. smile.gif

jbomb

#4 Post by jbomb »

What is the exact date of snake hunt. All I saw was a 84 day count down which puts it around the 16th. I might miss it for the first time and go the week before. It just gets so dangerous out there.smile.gif

cdalepilot

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

i did some calling around and im being told that snake hunt is the first weekend in april heck who knowes for sure. but your right that weekend the sand gets really choppy from all the railes and jeeps i might pass on that weekend also? hey by the way one of the best rides i ever had was at centerville mo. at the mark twain trailes last year .smile.gif

Ryanstones

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

Where'd you get your alumafibre spar covers and stuff JBomb?

jbomb

#7 Post by jbomb »

Call Randy Abbott at 573-746-1310 for the best price on them.

thunderwolf

#8 Post by thunderwolf »

Ok, what is the snake hunt?

cdalepilot

#9 Post by cdalepilot »

its yearly event where everyone showes up to hunt rattlesnakes in a really rocky area of ok. near little sahara ,waynoka ok. so a lote of people make it a weekend or riden in the dunes and driving over to some areas to catch rattlesnakes or just do one or the other. check out their web site www.waynoka.com

jbomb

#10 Post by jbomb »

I had the wrong dates down last night. We are going March 19, 20, 21.