NEW!!! February Cannondale Quad/Bike of the Month!!!!

Derno24

NEW!!! February Cannondale Quad/Bike of the Month!!!!

#1 Post by Derno24 »

As the thread states this is for nominatons for quad/dirtbike of the month. If you are interested post a pic of your Cannondale Quad or dirtbike. Yes you can nominate yourself. The picture must be current (the last couple months) and it must be in one piece (running). At this time next week we will select several Cannondales to be voted as the Cannondale of the Month. Then you the members of Cannondaleriders will select the Cannondale of the Month. If you are selected for the voting process you will be notified by PM. Please keep this to just pictures and a brief description of your Cannondale.

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Are we gonne get someone to post a pic of their quad? Also can you guys make this a sticky?

cdalepilot

#3 Post by cdalepilot »

i would post a pic but i want to wait until i get all my new parts on and take some new pics.maybe next month . ill nominate any of randy abbotts quads!:clap:

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Cdalepilot: Read the top again....Please:D

pdavis

#5 Post by pdavis »

must be a running quad, a bad azz quad in parts DONT COUNT

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

I'll throw Jbombs in, pretty trick looking too me.

[img]http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=31366[/img]

cdalepilot

#7 Post by cdalepilot »

gotcha, my bad.:eek:

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

One week only for february. We will make open shots longer for the next month.

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

In my opinion we should start this new trend with meaning. I think that Jason Farrar's quad should be the first of many more to come. The reason being, he is going to Cali. to race and put the Cannondale in the spotlight for all of us. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes but I think that one of these guy's going to, and racing in the GNC race should be honored. Abbott those quads are awesome!! You guys agree with my theory?? Yes, no???
:usa
P.S. Jason should even have the new R plastic on by now too. J., give us a pic.!

JST

#10 Post by JST »

I second that motion!:usa