x-games

cdalepilot

x-games

#1 Post by cdalepilot »

hey all you freestylers did you see ''deegan'' get wadded up trying the 90 ft. jump with a 360 backflip! fractured both wrist and his left fib. i was watching it today and he didn't have enough rotation and had to bail while he was upside down about 30ft in the air it looked like. any quad freestylers heard of or have done a backflip or attempted it on a quad? it doesnt count if you had a purple outfit on either:) i know it has been done on a snowmobile, so it is possible if you have the kahunas to try it.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Still hasn't been done, but it was a monsterous April fools joke by Dirt Wheels once :head:

cdalepilot

#3 Post by cdalepilot »

yeah i would have to admit that was a good one ,along with the harley quad!biggrin.gif

cdalepilot

#4 Post by cdalepilot »

x games snowcross was fun to watch . it would be better if they had a quadcross at the x games along with freestyln :head:

cdalepilot

huevos 5

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

i just finished watching huevos 5 and Dana Creech does some huge freestyln on a cdale moto.:wow :wow :wow :head:

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by thomez
Still hasn't been done, but it was a monsterous April fools joke by Dirt Wheels once :head:

Thomez, do some searching on this site, someone posted some pics of a guy flipping on a dale. They didn't look fake, but maybe we batter investigate.

EuroGOD

#7 Post by EuroGOD »

I've cartwheeled my quads on a few occasions, you know how it goes:
RH front wheel>LH front>LH rear>RH rear.......THUD!

Does that qualify for the X games??? tongue.gif

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by haydug
Thomez, do some searching on this site, someone posted some pics of a guy flipping on a dale. They didn't look fake, but maybe we batter investigate.

:w:

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

Euro, I bet it would qualify, as you see, most of those guys cartwheel at some point. Heck, some guy name Travis has gotten very rich cartwheeling. Maybe that is what we all are doing wrong, we should go out in front of everyone and start crashing. It even worked for Eivel.

CdaleRacer0128

#10 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

over on exriders, the guys from the bombsquad had admitted to the backflip having been performed on a quad. just not by a quad rider, rather a dirtbiker on a full sized quad. No professional quad freestylist has done one though, and to the best of my knowledge, no video tape or official public proof has been made of the backflip from the dirtbiker on the quad