What do you guys think?

USAMoto00

What do you guys think?

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

This is one of our friends' Cannibal. What do you guys think of his (Curts') polishing? He will be doing J. Farrar's and my quad very soon!

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

If anyone needs some polishing done, let J. or me know and we can get you his #. Here's another.

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Last one.

dawzie

#4 Post by dawzie »

Heard alot of guys melting their shock cover ?? Have you had a problem with that ?? Awful close to the exhust pipe.

Polished frames look awsome. How do they stand up to mud after a race ?? Does it clean up easy or is it a pain to make it look good again ??

Ryanstones

That looks GREAT!

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

Whats the process he's using?
also, how's the black on the swingarm front?smile.gif

USAMoto00

#6 Post by USAMoto00 »

The polishing actually cleans easier than the brushed because there are no crevises. You will have to go over it with Mothers aluminum polish every once in a while though. The black on the front is painted by Curt as well. He masked it off, painted, and polished to mirror shine. I am not sure what process he uses, but it does work as you can see. He's going to Bling-Bling it out to display at the Summit Indoor races, he's trying to get some polish work going for himself. He showed me and Farrrar yesterday and made 2 sales already! Thanks for the feedback guys.:usa

Mjollnir

#7 Post by Mjollnir »

Bling bling, baby.

Nice work. I'm thinking of stripping mine down and getting busy myself. Anyone want to donate some black plastic? I'd like to go stealth. biggrin.gif

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

What, no Thomez on this thread????? Where you at bro?:confused:

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

I'm here - I was trying to ignore this thread because that means we have a local polisher that can make my stuff look that good - and that means spending money I don't have sad.gif

smile.gif

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thomez, if you can come up with silver plastic, he'll give you a sweetheart of a deal! Let me know.