long time, no talk!

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey glad you found work.ATK bought all the parts and is updating and putting the parts together.Dinli is supposed to have a new quad using the basic designs of the Cannondale.It will be at the dealer show next weekend and we will know more then.
Welcome back.All the guys you mentioned are still here.

EuroGOD

#2 Post by EuroGOD »

ATK purchased a rather large amount of C'dale spares from the factory blowout sale. From these, they are producing their '04 4 stroke range.
All "new" ATK units feature a 450 kit and all updates are carried out.
A fellow member jeff@thequadshop is sponsored for the '04 GNCC season on a new ATK...we're still waiting for the pics :deal:

ATK and Dinli share no ties. Dinli got the intellectual properties and are building a new range of quads using there own "special touch".
Dinli also got the rights to name the quads as C'dale did ie: Cannibal, Speed etc.
A new Dinli (pre-production) will be shown at the Dealer show on the 14th.
We are all (secretly) crossing our fingers on this one...

Why buy new? There's still some bargains to be had and there is more than enough performance being squeezed from the engines these days.

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Trout,

Welcome back and congrats on the job.

The new ATK question is one alot of us have been waiting on an answer to. As already stated, they are assembling quads, and they are doing some improvements to the motor. As far as I know they have never officially said that they will produce new parts or quads.

Why would you not consider a Dinli?J ust curious because all of your other options are coming from Asia as well. I'm sure most of us would prefer Made in the USA, but it's just not available right now.

BTW: I believe the Dinli is in Tiawan, not Korea.

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Makes perfect sense.

The great thing these days is there are so many high performance quads to choose from. We didn't have all these choices 2 years ago when we bought our dales.

I'm really interested to see what Dinli has to offer, not saying I'd buy one just yet but I'm not ruling them out because of where thier built either. From what I've been hearing they will still have the aluminum frame and FI, which is a big plus to me.

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

If you do some shopping around, you can find a new Cannondale around this sight at a pretty good deal.
Welcome back, hope you like all the changes to the site. I think you will find parts are more plentiful than when they were in business. Another plus is all of the owners. They seem to be a great bunch who will help anytime somebody needs it.

LRD 400ex

#6 Post by LRD 400ex »

Being "Handmade in USA" is cool and all, but why is it such a big factor is your next quad?

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

I am waiting on the new Zuki too. I don't think we will see the quad till next year though. The dirtbike will be this year though.

Ryanstones

You got a lot of nerve crawling back here

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

after i told you not to sell your 'dale!
j/k trout, good to see you. Like the guys said, we're stronger now than ever. get back in the game man!smile.gif