No More Rider of the Month!!!

Jaybr

No More Rider of the Month!!!

#1 Post by Jaybr »

We started this back in July, in August AlaskaSpeed won and sold his dale for a YFZ. January was JCV440, and he sold his Dale before his profile even went up. This month Rick won and the next day he posted his Dale for sale.

It's just a bad omen or something, I think we better stop.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I noticed that :mad:

cdalepilot

#3 Post by cdalepilot »

i here ya man ! maybe we can come up with something that is , different . um how about ''postwhore of the month''. ha!ha!smile.gif :w:

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
i here ya man ! maybe we can come up with something that is sort of the same ,but different title um how about ''postwhore of the month''. ha!ha!smile.gif :w:

I don't know, that could get ugly. There are some guys on here that would do anything for that title:mad:

cdalepilot

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

man jaybr talk about quick i was re editing my thread and you already replied! ya that quick on a cdale also:clap:

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Jay I think we should definitely keep the Rider of the Month. I think it gives people an insight into the owners of these machines. I just think some more thought should come from the people nominating riders. I think even Alaska and JCV answered everything honestly. I am sure Rick will too.

If it is a problem then give the R.O.M. to Farrar he had the 2nd highest votes and I doubt he is selling his anytime soon.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Did Someone Say

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

POST WHORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!:w: :w: :w: :w:

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
I like what derno did "cannondale of the month" :head: that way we're not voting on the rider but the dale:usa

I can't take credit for that. It was a group effort I just typed the info in.

cdalepilot

#10 Post by cdalepilot »

you should be ashamed of yourself. ha! were's thomez when you need him?tongue.gif