OT- What I bought after selling my Dale

Jammer72

OT- What I bought after selling my Dale

#1 Post by Jammer72 »

Some of you all may wonder why I sold off one of my dale's and am selling off the other (still have one left though) here are a couple of pics. Not sure which one Im gonna have more fun playing on

Jammer72

#2 Post by Jammer72 »

one more

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

WTF?? How are you gonna keep up with us at the group ride on that thing??
Bring it up, I'll hop it up for you, then you can really go fast.. :w:
You probably won't have any trouble keeping up with the new Honda on that. tongue.gif

Brad77

#4 Post by Brad77 »

Wow !

How long did it take to uproot that tree with that machine?

Jammer72

#5 Post by Jammer72 »

Haydug if you ever get my motor back together I dont think I'll have a problem. If not I'll just bring this with me and dig some traps:) tongue.gif As for the new Hondas Im not the least bit impressed. Seen it up close and cant see what all the fuse is about.

As for the stump took about 30 minutes to dig it out. I was just playing with it and Im not real sure timewise. I was just having too much fun.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Brad77
Wow !

How long did it take to uproot that tree with that machine?

He really used the other dale, just kept spinning donuts around it, then took a picture with that to make it look good.
Hey Jammer, bring that down to Jay's, we can make a section of whoops about a mile long.

Jammer72

#7 Post by Jammer72 »

LMAO:) I can build whatever Jay wants out there. Im hoping I can test this out on my buddies land and build a big a** track.,

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

You definatly need to bring it my way. 4punks has a couple Takuchi's too, said he may bring one down to the group ride.

I was planning on renting a dozer for a week sometime before the ride, you could bring that down and save me some $$

I've got a pretty good layout now and some decent jumps, I guess my next plan is to widen the jumps so people can go over side by side.

And of course I need to beef up the whoops.

thunderwolf

#9 Post by thunderwolf »

That would be so cool to have out here. There is a lot of open desert that is just asking for a track to be built on it.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Man if I had one of those here. I could knock down some neighbors houses and have myself a track close to home. smile.gif :eek: