Holy ****

derekhonda

Holy ****

#1 Post by derekhonda »

Just rode my cannibal for the first time, had the itch all day so i went out and it was everything i hoped for and then 10X's more. I just went down the road and back a couple times, and she stood straight up in 3rd while i was lugging the engine real bad. It really surprised me. I may not want to sell it now, that power is something ive been looking for. I do however have some questions:

It seemed really hard to turn, on my 400ex its a piece of cake but this seemed to take some more effort, think my steering stem bearing is out or are all of them just tough to turn. Also, the engined seemed to be making some awefully weird noisy's, things ive never heard before. Anything to be worried about, its really noisy.

Thanks

Derek

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

You can grease the stem upper bearing if its dry by sliding a small screwdriver between the stem and the bushing and getting some grease in there. The engines are really niosy so get used to it. Clank clatter,knock knock.:hammer:

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

The bearings are notoriously sucky but Big Winky sells a great replacement.

Motors are just loud! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Glad you rode it before you sold it. :head:

jcmpunk

#4 Post by jcmpunk »

That is cool you like your cdale! I would keep it if I were you, but then agian, I want one. so . . . smile.gif

EuroGOD

#5 Post by EuroGOD »

Ahh, that sound! I spent half of yesterday cutting down my pipe and when I get it welded (when the sun comes up), I'll be firing it up.

Keep the 'Dale :head:

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

When its a knockin your a rockin:head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

Power is unreal isn't it!? I switched from a 400EX to a Moto and about **it myself! It demands respect, that's for sure.

derekhonda

#8 Post by derekhonda »

went for a long ride today, power is unreal, smoked all my friends 400exs with ease.

Ryanstones

Long ride?

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

tell some more!smile.gif

Whipped some Honda's? Even better!

00Honda400EX

#10 Post by 00Honda400EX »

I haven't lost a race on my dale yet! These things have some power unlike any other machine.