Best mod for stock dale

jcmpunk

Best mod for stock dale

#1 Post by jcmpunk »

Hey,
If and when I get a dale, it will be mostly stock. Besides all of the updates, what is the best mod you can do for the dale? I mean, what should be my first aftermarket part. I am thinking that I won't need any more power for a long time:) . So, should it be something in the suspension, or what? Thanks for the help

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I'd go with exhaust.

Not necessarily for the power, but for the map options it opens up. Your pretty limited on map selection with a stock Cannibal/Speed exhaust.

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

I would say exhaust, and then wheels and tires. Next would be suspension.

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

Same, same. Maybe some gearing too.:usa

MX Quad Dad

#5 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I say Nerfs, Teather, D&M then Pipe

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

The absolute best mod is a D&M kit and learning how to use it correctly. The first $300 should be marked down for that. They are well worth the money and you should factor a kit in with a new purchase . Without it anything else you do is pointless.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Wistech: You are correct sire, I will have to retract my earlier post and say that should be the first thing purchased. AND, take the time to learn how to use it.
I also know a good place to get them. smile.gif

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

I agree about the D&M, but I consider it a tool not a mod:)

jcmpunk

#9 Post by jcmpunk »

Thanks, for the replys. The DM kit is the kit that allows you to program your dales maps from a pc, right?

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcmpunk
Thanks, for the replys. The DM kit is the kit that allows you to program your dales maps from a pc, right?

Yes, but more importantly it allows you to check the computer for faults, set idle, calibrate throttle position sensors, adjust injector flows (kinda like jetting). All the important stuff to keep your quad running top notch