im turning over to the darkside

btolenti

#1 Post by btolenti »

sorry to hear that.....you don't know what you're missing!!!!

Good luck with the Rap or Z. THey are both great rides....

MotoRacer

#2 Post by MotoRacer »

i got a moto440..also from north jersey

LapTraffic

#3 Post by LapTraffic »

LOL

Go ride one, Im serious, find someone who has one or a dealer willing to let you ride.

That ride will carrry 10 times more weight in your decision making process than 100 stories of guys smokin raptors, ds 650's piped banshees etc.

MotoRacer

#4 Post by MotoRacer »

had a raptor,warrior,310R, 250R--- my new moto440 by FAR is the BESt of the BEST!

Big Winky

#5 Post by Big Winky »

High maintenace? let's see now ... we raced 250x in gnc's 2000, changed oil and greased, changed plug, cleaned air filter and reoiled, tightened chain and gave every handy bolt a twist with wrench after every weekend of racing. 2001..400/440ex all of the above with the addition of change head gasket (dang thing blew them all the time). 2002... moto.... change oil, clean oil and air filters tighten and oil chain, twist bolts, by the way... same spark plug all season. really doesn't seem to be any worst than any other high performance quad. after all we're not talking about the 300 4x4 that only needs the oil changed once a year, we're talking performance and handling

LapTraffic

#6 Post by LapTraffic »

Originally posted by Tainted Glory
oh btw, if imgetting really annoying, itll be over in a few days.

MIKE

Mike, if I lived closer I'd personally come over and kick your a$$ smile.gif

I "PROMISE YOU" that if you go ride a Dale your decision will be made. There has got to be someone on this site or a local or not so local dealer who will let you ride one, even in the parking lot.

All your questions will be answered with the pop of the clutch.

Hang on, and enjoy smile.gif