Abbott???

C_dale19mx

Abbott???

#1 Post by C_dale19mx »

well i was just watching real TV and i seen some guy on a banshee with wess miller.. and he jumped off this over hang and landed and the quad completely rolled over him and cut up his armpit pretty bad... they said his names was "steve" (i think that was it) Abbott..im just curious if the abbott is from abbotts racing right here on this forum???

Ryanstones

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

I think i've seen that tape. NO WAY our 'Randy' Abbott would be that stupid.

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yea saw that i think that guy was some kinda moron..i hate that show, everyone thinks its funny but all it makes for is quads looking like dangerous killing machines:confused:

KYmxracer52

#4 Post by KYmxracer52 »

No, that segment was off a Huevos video. I think it was Steve Abbott. Different guy. I haven't seen it on Real TV yet. It was a pretty bad looking crash. I bet his arm hurt really bad.sad.gif

thunderwolf

#5 Post by thunderwolf »

Plus they showed footage of them riding across an area with no trail smashing bushes and stuff.
After I saw that dumbass, I could just hear the greenie-weenies sayin "see that is how they all ride. We need more desert closed"

jfarrar

#6 Post by jfarrar »

isnt steve abbott the ewner of quad central II or whatever it is called now.that guy is a lying crook to.

KYmxracer52

#7 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Yeah, that's the guy that owns Quad Central. Have you had a bad run in with him??

jfarrar

#8 Post by jfarrar »

well when i first got the dale i bought a set of american star a-arms off him and he swore they were chromoly and he was giving me this great deal.well first race i bent the lowers like a banana and soon to find out they were only mild steel.

cheetah5431

#9 Post by cheetah5431 »

i remember that segment on huevos. the guy also ran very nice banshee into a lake for now reason. he called it watercross, i called it gay.

motoxak

#10 Post by motoxak »

yeah the guy on Real TV is steve abbott i have seen that episode a few times, i think steve abbott is awesome, and a funny guy, even when he was getting that big a** needle stuck into his arm he was still cracking jokes. and on the huevos videos he does some pretty funny stuff. so the guy on that real tv episode is the same steve abbott that is on the huevos videos.

-david