i got some goodies

bouncerdude

i got some goodies

#1 Post by bouncerdude »

today i stopped by the local dealership that carried cannondales. i wanted to know if he still had the equiptment to remap my quad. he ended up selling me the software, cable and the dealer full illustrated manuals, for pretty cheap. i was psyced about it. thought id share my news.

Ryanstones

SCORE!

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

tongue.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

im gonna go to my old cdale dealer:eek: sounds like a deal..

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

..you can learn how to use it, and then use it for multiple quads can't you? then when people around you with dale's have problems, call them over run a fault check and fix em up right can start your own little shop..

okay well that's what i want to do:head:

Brad77

#5 Post by Brad77 »

I had a chance to buy the "Dealer Cal" program that my old dealer had. This was the program that was written by Optimum, but was sold through Cannondale. When I asked Scooter at optimum about it he said that they could not register it for me because I wasn't a dealer. He also told me that unlike the end user software which is ECU specific that the old dealer cal program was computer specific. So I would have to buy the whole computer to make it work. Although at the end of the conversation he told me that all the licenses for these programs were all expired.

Hopefully you got a different version.

I ended up buying my software through Haydug and got optimum to give me two licenses for my two quads.

NRath

Or, you could go this route.

#6 Post by NRath »

Dealer Cal is sold with 2 licenses available- meaning the dealer can put it on 2 computers. If your dealer only installed it on one, load dealer cal onto your computer, take your computer to the dealer, and have the dealer call Optimum to get the code to unlock it. He could say they are upgrading their computers. If they installed it on 2 computers, I believe your out of luck unless he'll sell you the whole computer.

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

I don't think Optimum will give out any new dealer cal codes. You would have to buy the whole computer.

bouncerdude

#8 Post by bouncerdude »

if the dealer was going to "load it on a new computer" i think he could call up optimum and get the program if he didnt have it lying around. im almost positive that they kept the pass key for each dealership on file. ill keep everyone posted.