Ride For Life in NC. Please Help!

JBBSPEED

Ride For Life in NC. Please Help!

#1 Post by JBBSPEED »

http://www.atvnc.com/rideforlife/
Hello my name is Jerry Baker and I am helping put on an ATV Charity Event for Saint Judes Children's Hospital here in North Carolina.

This Event will not only help the Hospital but it will improve the image of our Sport of ATVing.

Here is a link to where the Event will be held at. http://bigdawgoffroad.com/

Here is a link to a PFD with info about this event. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an Email at JBBSPEED@NC.RR.COM

Peace to you all. JBB
http://www.atvnc.com/rideforlife/

tjusa

#2 Post by tjusa »

Hey jbbspeed when is your ride ?? we are having a ride in june there is a thread here that tells about it and also it is all over paavting .com site .Are ride is to help a individule kid with cancer ! i like the idea u are doing because i donate offten to st judes ! we also have a benifite ride every year for the shrinners club ! :usa

wyndzer

#3 Post by wyndzer »

This ride will be held May 22 and 23 2004.

Come on out and have some fun.

I'll be there helping with the event and hopefully do a little riding myself when I can slip away.

garysol1

#4 Post by garysol1 »

You know Ill be there.....Come on guys. This is a really fun riding area. Lets show how much our riding community cares!!

JBBSPEED

#5 Post by JBBSPEED »

Originally posted by tjusa
Hey jbbspeed  when is your ride ?? we are having a ride in june there is a thread here that tells about it and also it is all over paavting .com site .Are ride is to help a individule kid with cancer !  i like the idea u are doing because i  donate offten to st judes ! we also have a benifite ride every year for the shrinners club !  :usa

Yes this Event is May the 22nd and 23rd.
Please come.. it is going to be a lot of fun and a great way to make us ATVers look better then what the News says about us all the time.

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

From the looks of the site, maybe I should bring the Arctic Cat down for this one and enter the mud run:)

garysol1

#7 Post by garysol1 »

If you do the Iron Man Jay...I would be honored to be on your support team:)

Originally posted by Jaybr
From the looks of the site, maybe I should bring the Arctic Cat down for this one and enter the mud run:)

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

It ain't fast, but I haven't had too much trouble in mud.

I'll have to see if I can make it down.

Jammer72

#9 Post by Jammer72 »

I could bring the grizzly down:)

garysol1

#10 Post by garysol1 »

you may want to bring the dales as well for the Poker Run and just general riding. It is a very fun Sports area as well as being UTE fun..