Wife rides dale, suddenly is unimpressed with warrior

LapTraffic

Wife rides dale, suddenly is unimpressed with warrior

#1 Post by LapTraffic »

Dateline: 12/23/02

On an early Christmas Eve ride in a light snow an area man decided to allow his wife to ride his new 03 Cannibal.

The wife, owner of an 03 warrior, and much opposed to the purchase of the Cannibal was seen to be doing in excess of 60 mph down a loggin road, several miles an hour faster than the top end on her Warrior.

When our area man caught up to his wife she appeared to have changed, a crazed look on her face, she ripped off her helmet and was heard to exclaim, "Holy sh!t! this thing stomps a$$" As a working professional her comments were completely out of character and took the area man aback, his shocked response, "I know it's fast, now get the he!! off , it took me 3 miles to catch you"

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

We had a great time, we about froze to death riding, we ended up riding to a tavern in a nearby town that you can access via trails and had a few hot buttered rums to warm up by the fire, then made the trek back home.

I ordered her a White brothers pipe and some razr tires today, they should be in sometime next week.

She was blown away by the speed of the dale, and was honestly dissapointed by her warrior. She's looking forward tot he upgrades, but Im guessing that by summer she will be buying a new quad...

Ryanstones

LOL

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

Good Story LapTraffic! Pretty cool she rides hard enough to appreciate the 'dale. Sounds like you'r wasting your money on the warrior upgrades though!

LapTraffic

Re: LOL

#4 Post by LapTraffic »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Sounds like you'r wasting your money on  the warrior upgrades though!

Nah, you cant go horsin a fish like this in. Gotta go easy, "Well shoot honey, I thought fer sure that them mods would make you a whole bunch faster... weird..."

The whole time I share the Dale, let her ride it more, in 3 months the Warrior will not do anything for her, at that time Ill have to start talking about her just taking my Cannibal (this is where it gets very tricky, if you are not a black belt DO NOT try this at home!) and I'll get a new Blaze... since Im going to be racing now, and My Birthday is just around the corner etc etc etc.

This could back fire, and SHE will get the blaze, but no worry, Technically I'll still have 2 Cannondales, and to be honest, If my wife can wring out a blaze, Ill be a happy man wink.gif

We wont sell the warrior, it's a great bike and will be nice to have around to get our friends into riding.

Knight440

#5 Post by Knight440 »

Good story Lap glad to here she likes the Dale smile.gif

quad_freak14

Re: Wife rides dale, suddenly is unimpressed with warrior

#6 Post by quad_freak14 »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
Dateline: 12/23/02

On an early Christmas Eve ride in a light snow an area man decided to allow his wife to ride his new 03 Cannibal.

The wife, owner of an 03 warrior, and much opposed to the purchase of the Cannibal was seen to be doing in excess of 60 mph down a loggin road, several miles an hour faster than the top end on her Warrior.

When our area man caught up to his wife she appeared to have changed, a crazed look on her face, she ripped off her helmet and was heard to exclaim, "Holy sh!t!  this thing stomps a$$"  As a working professional her comments were completely out of character and took the area man aback, his shocked response, "I know it's fast, now get the he!! off , it took me 3 miles to catch you"

How bout she sells her warrior and buys mine for $2,000..jk:D

LapTraffic

#7 Post by LapTraffic »

Thats a nice looking bike, do you have anymore pictures of it?

I really like the cut fenders

NofearCdaleHere

#8 Post by NofearCdaleHere »

the pipe on that warrior is a DMC double barrel...thay look good but don't give any power to a 400EX...well at least not to mine:)