Official Spring 2004 Group Ride thread (FrogStomp 04)

TheJaspMan

Pictures from Dale Ride sent via Cell

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

I am getting some pictures of the Cdale ride at Jaybr's via cell phone. I'll post them as I ge them.

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

Heres the next one.

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

moto450

#4 Post by moto450 »

awsome keep them coming all weekend for us dalers that couldent make the ride!!!!!!!!:clap: :usa :head:

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

I would also like to make note that the picture of Haydug is him sitting beside his new YFZ that just broke down on him! tongue.gif

Speed03

#6 Post by Speed03 »

Oh it made it around the track three times yesterday that yamaha did but it also broke three times its parked now for the weekend, YES, we do have complete pics to give you the full effect but will post some tomorrow.. I'm headed back to Jay's now.. Its a bit dusty but its a pretty good showing as of last night. Today it will be 70 out... awesome riding weather today, yesterday it was 92.. We will keep you guys posted..

Lap 1 - no rear breaks
Lap 2 - blown rear tire
Lap 3 - Completly out of gas
Lap unknown - no rear breaks

Doug has kept us all entertained trust me and managed to have a big old grin on his face... lol But he does look quick on that cannondale.

Dan

moto450

#7 Post by moto450 »

thanks for info!!! keep it comming:) wish i was there for all the fun:cry: :usa

kdeal

Frog Stomp

#8 Post by kdeal »

To everyone who could not make it to the ride. You are missing the Cannondale event of the year, if not the best ever. Jay & his terrific wife Trish did a fantastic job. Most of the regulars on the board are there, and they are a fantastic bunch of guys & gals. Cannodale27 came from Wisconsin, so anyone inside of 1000 miles had no excuses for not coming. Derno showed up Saturday and the party began!!! 4punksdad (now 5 punks, congrats) drives a mean bobcat and manicured the track to perfection. Haydug brought his new YFZ450 and that thing rips, unfortunately the back brakes didn't work! His Cannondale woods bike rips and is a beautiful bike (it's for sale too!!). Finally, big thanks need to go to Jay & Trish for their hospitality. He spent a lot of $$ out of his own pocket to do this event, & I hope all of you on this site realize how lucky we are to have Jay, his supporting wife Trish, Haydug, & a bunch of others that have kept the Cannondale spirit alive. Special thanks to my new friends Pete & Sherri for the wonderful company. Thomez you are alright too..... smile.gif :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wyndzer

#9 Post by wyndzer »

I agree, we pulled in this morning and rode all day as well as chatted with as many people as we could and then had to pull out and head home tonight. Big thanks to Jay and the hospitality he showed everyone.

garysol1

5-8-04 group ride

#10 Post by garysol1 »